[Frameworks] Vertigo Magazine: Call for Articles

Julian Ross julian at vertigomagazine.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 07:56:41 CST 2011

Dear Frameworks readers,

As you may or may not know, Vertigo Magazine has recently been taken over
by Close-Up Film Centre (www.closeupfilmcentre.com/). The Vertigo Magazine
archive will soon be available through the new Close-Up website and we are
currently looking for submissions for our re-launch issue.

The edition will be entirely dedicated to Jean-Luc Godard, specifically to
celebrate his continuous ability to straddle the film and art world, two
spaces that we feel are increasingly intermingling and producing exciting
results.

Should you wish to contribute to the issue, please send your ideas to
editor at vertigomagazine.co.uk for consideration by Tuesday 1st March. The
deadline for articles is 1st April.

Beyond this, we are also looking for articles for subsequent issues. If
you have another topic you would like to submit please do not hesitate to
write to us. Of course, any other questions are also welcome.

We are very excited about this new project and look forward to hearing
from you.

Best wishes,

Julian Ross
Commissioning Editor