[Frameworks] 16mm Kodachrome1974 processed as B&W

Freya freya128 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 11:29:45 CST 2011

I may be misunderstanding you, but you have to remove the remjet backing, not just clean it, you need to make sure it comes off.

Also I don't think you want to be overexposing the film really as it is reversal. You need to try and get it as close to the mark as you can.

Lastly I'm not sure from the description if you are trying to process as reversal or neg. Someone was recently advising me that really ancient kodachrome was better processed as neg, but I would expect that changes the effective speed of the film too?

Hopefully someone with better home processing knowledge can chime in! I've got a load of K40 kicking around so interested to hear what others have to say too. :)

love

Freya