[Frameworks] Venues in Paris

Kim Knowles kim_knowles1 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 22 05:37:38 CST 2011

Maikel,
You might want to check out Light Cone: http://www.lightcone.org (I'm sure someone has already suggested this). They have a series of screenings called 'Scratch' - for example, next month is Sarah Pucill. Also, if you're around in September you can catch their 'Scratch Expanded' programme - a series of screenings held over about 4 days, ending with an evening-long outdoor event with projections and performances (last year featuring Bruce McClure and Paul Clipson). Really great, intimate event. Also look out for stuff organized by the Collectif Jeune Cinema, which holds an annual 'Festival des Cinemas differents' in December in various locations ... Don't forget that the Centre Pompidou have a good programme too, probably better than the Cinematheque ...
Kim