[Frameworks] Filmmaker need money..?

Isaac Alpert Sherman shermani at uwm.edu
Wed Feb 23 19:19:25 CST 2011

Hey All,

I have a pretty general question about receiving funding help for projects. I have several films that I would like to make prints of but no dough. Of course, there is the route of funding it oneself, but I was hoping that some of you could shed some light on getting grants or help from organizations to help offset the cost of getting a print made. If anybody has any insight on this, be it organizations, places, people, or simply a good source for searching these out, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Isaac Sherman