[Frameworks] FCP question

Myron Ort zeno at sonic.net
Sun Feb 27 14:34:36 CST 2011

Cool. It will "solve" an embarrassing problem and create something
more interesting.
(Shooting (back in 1976)  a 100' roll of double 8mm as 16mm.....and
then later accidentally slitting it before realizing what was on it.
Not to say I am going to really stitch it back together, but it makes
for an opportunity to create something else.

Myron Ort