[Frameworks] FCP question

Thomas Dexter thomas.dexter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 18:04:06 CST 2011

I would drag each finished sequence directly out of the browser window and
drop into the a new master sequence (where it will appear as a "nested"
clip)  Stack them four high (v1, v2, v3, v4) and resize by opt+clicking on
each nested sequence to load it into the viewer and change the scale and
center point parameters under the motion tab.

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Myron Ort <zeno at sonic.net> wrote:

> Would it be possible with FCP to have a separate film in each of four
> quadrants in the frame?  How would one go about it generally, so I
> can encourage my technical stafff to achieve this.
>
> Myron Ort

Thomas M. Dexter

347.452.9223