[Frameworks] Fomapan home-processing and super16mm projector's gate

Esperanza Collado esperanzacollado1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 09:39:00 CST 2011

Hey Jo,

Well, that is interesting. So many thanks! Last night I processed another
film, using a 500 w lamp for the exposure part, but I got the same results:
the filmstrip still looks like a negative. I made the whole procedure in a
bucket to save time (otherwise my tank is too small) but I dont think I'll
do it again. The film got scratches all over.

I think I do wash the container quite meticulously, but I'll try again
tonight following your instructions which are of much help. I shall inquire
in another email about the gate.

All the best,

e.

pd. By the way, I had a look at your blog and seems interesting, with
certain affinities with my Cinema... Corpus Vs.
Cerebrum<http://www.ccc.esperanzacollado.org>.
Thought you may like to have a look.

-------

www.esperanzacollado.org