[Frameworks] Online film clips

Myron Ort zeno at sonic.net
Sun Jan 9 16:57:50 CST 2011

Thanks for the info.  We used "Compressor" and did everything
correctly, but I am not thinking that what Kev said may have
something to do with the problem in that these older clips originated
from telecine transfers that were received as mini dv and then taken
into fcp.
Not sure how we dealt with the interlacing issue,  could that be more
of a noticeable issue with handpainted material when there is less
"continuity" from frame to frame compared to live action?

mo