[Frameworks] 35mm animation stand inquiry

andrew lennox lew_ro at yahoo.ca
Sun Jan 23 14:51:44 CST 2011

LIFT in toronto has one that is fully automated.  they have a residency and
public access.  they might be able to set you up with someone to shoot it for
you if you cant travel.  i'd do it for you but i wont be there until the summer.
 i think rock ross in san francisco has a stand but i dont know that for
certain.
best of luck,
andrew