[Frameworks] Drama films and the Avant-Garde

Monica Angrand monicaangrand at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 19:57:34 CST 2011

I'm new to this, but these are what I thought of when I read the post.
Requiem for a Dream -2000(11yrs, but good stuff ), Eternal Sunshine of
the Spotless Mind, Mulholland Drive, Jumper(some interesting effects
for reference if you can sit through it, but I thought the film was
weak), Night Watch by Timur Bekmambetov for sure and part two Day
Watch has some, as well. I think that many commercial action and
fantasy/sci fi films try to use these effects to create hyperreality
and altered states.
Monica