[Frameworks] Speaking of places to stay....

Tess Martin tessmartin at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:41:31 CDT 2011

Hello!
Speaking of places to stay, I will be in NYC July 18-July 20th with a program of animated shorts from Seattle (playing at 92YTribeca on the 18th and Anthology Film Archives on July 20th).
I also need a couch for the nights of July 18h and 19th.
I can offer a DVD of mine and maybe some smoked salmon?
Also if anyone wants to meet up for coffee that would be cool too.
Please email me directly at tessmartin at hotmail.com.
Thanks!
Tess

INTER-ACTION: A collection of animated shorts by SEAT, Seattle Experimental Animation Team (includes PLAIN FACE):
Mon July 18, 2011, 8PM - 92YTribeca, New York, NY
Wed July 20, 2011, 6PM - NewFilmmakers @ Anthology Film Archives, New York, NY

www.filmandscissors.com