[Frameworks] copying vinyl

k. a.r. a_r_k_ at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 17:22:56 CDT 2011

Ok, So when you use audacity, is there a way to separate the tracks? or does it just record one long track, that is
all the songs as one track?
I also want to digitze some LP's but I would like them to be in my iTunes as separate songs, not the whole LP as 1 song.
(I have a stand alone analog to digital converter that I will use for the hard ware part of the copying.....)

and I say BOOOOO to the people who think they have to "clean up the tracks" to get rid of that wonderful vinyl sound.......
;)