[Frameworks] copying vinyl

Jorge Amaro jorge.amaro at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 22:40:31 CDT 2011

The easiest way is probably just to buy a turntable with a USB
connection, they already come with the necessary software for audio
ripping and its basically plug and play. Not endorsing piracy here,
but have you tried looking through google on the albums you want to
rip? Maybe someone else as already rip them and put them online.