[Frameworks] Mail order film supplies question

D Dawson decodawson at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 8 21:09:16 CDT 2011

Hi Ben,

It is up to you guys.  I have ordered from you in the past, but have simply
viewed the available materials online and then placed an order.  Of course
being a Winnipeg Film Group member, it is kinda a co-op type of thing... But
perhaps phone orders would be adequate enough if there was a note on the
site mentioning the materials are available for non LIFT members via
telephone...?

Deco