[Frameworks] Problem with EIKI SSL-0L Projector

Jonathan Capone jdcapone at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:14:18 CDT 2011

Hi Esperanza,

     Sorry if this it too obvious.  The top most spindle, under the plate
that comes off, acts as a power cut off in case the loop is lost.  If this
has fallen down, the power will be cut off.  Otherwise, could you post some
pictures of the inside of the projector and I could give you some more
advice, I've worked on many of these projectors before.

Jonathan Capone