[Frameworks] (Super) 8mm to HD transfers now in Vancouver BC!

Cineworks Equipment equipment at cineworks.ca
Mon Jul 11 16:21:05 CDT 2011

Hey Everyone,

Time to dust off those old reels because Cineworks is proud to announce the
official opening of our 8mm to HD telecine suite!  Using a dedicated
Workprinter HD suite, members will now be able to get their 8mm and Super8
films transfered to 1920x1080 HD for the best prices in town.  This
sprocketless, frame by frame process is not only gentle on your original
reels, but provides one of the cleanest and highest quality images available
without going to an expensive pro lab.  Only want a Standard Def version?
No problem!  We can deliver SD or full HD on DVD, Blu-Ray, or a hard drive
you provide in a Windows-friendly AVI format.  Films will be turned around
in 3-5 business days.

*** *HD transfer - $0.35/ft
SD transfer - $0.30/ft
Burn to DVD (SD only) - $2
Burn to Blu-Ray disc - $7.50
Load onto user-supplied external Hard Drive - Free
Convert AVI file to Quicktime MOV, Apple ProRes 422, or other format - $15

*How to estimate the amount of film you have:*

<http://www.newsreel-productions.com/images/reel_size.pdf>

3" reel = 50' of 8mm / super8mm film

5" reel = 200' of 8mm / super8mm film

7" reel = 400' of 8mm / super8mm film

Please contact Jon at equipment at cineworks.ca to book a transfer or get more
information

Jon Ornoy
Equipment + Facilities Manager
Cineworks Independent Filmmakers Society
Vancouver, BC
equipment 604.685.2209
office         604.685.3841
cineworkspost at gmail.com
equipment at cineworks.ca

**ALL CANCELLATIONS REQUIRE 48 HRS ADVANCE NOTICE*
*