[Frameworks] Please stop responding WITH the attachment. It's overloading my computer.

Fred Camper f at fredcamper.com
Tue Jul 12 15:27:10 CDT 2011

Quoting Chuck Kleinhans <chuckkle at northwestern.edu>:

> Well, this isn't a very helpful attitude....

> On Jul 11, 2011, at 11:30 PM, Cari Machet wrote:
>
>> please buy a proper computer

It's a lot worse than not very helpful. TELLING someone to buy a new
computer??? How rude can you get. We don't know his financial
situation, or how he chooses to spend his money.

My vote would be for restricting all FrameWorks posts to plain text
email. Let's ban all attachments, not just the 4 MB ones, and ban
html. I don't know if this is possible, and maybe most won't want to
do this, but to me, everything other than plain text is bad manners,
and usually some kind of advertising. Put your video or whatever on
the Web and post the link.

Fred Camper
Chicago