[Frameworks] "Affordable" Fuji 16mm Film

Dennis Williams wdcwdfilm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 12:54:04 CDT 2011

hello lyndsay, i sent you an email Tue 6/21/2011 with your quote and a
credit card authorization form to be completed and returned. i did not
receive a reply, so the order was never processed. i'm sorry that you were
under the impression that you placed the order. if you return the
authorization i can send you three of the four rolls that i put on hold for
myself. let me know, thanks, cheers!
dennis

the email was sent from dennis at filmemporium.com

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Lyndsay Bloom
<lyndsayellisbloom at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Dennis.
>
> Hello! I ordrered fuji film from you a long time ago and never received it.
> Did you send it to my correct address? I paid for it over the phone with my
> credit card and am very worried i will never get the film.
> Best, Lyndsay Bloom
> (512) 663-4008
> 2200 S. Pleasant Valley #320
> Austin Texas 78741

Dennis Williams
914.671.2746
www.dennisanthonywilliams.com

"if you think art is neutral you're kidding yourself and ignoring history."