[Frameworks] this guy's youtube channel has copyrighted experimental film work on it, who is this guy????

Chuck Kleinhans chuckkle at northwestern.edu
Fri Jul 15 15:36:34 CDT 2011

I don't have an answer to the question asked, but it is kind of curious data in that it lets us see how fast the drop off is of people who would watch the whole film.  Bleu Shut loses 3/4ths of its viewers after the first quarter; Flaming Creatures only has 1/10 of its initial viewers for the last part.

I guess that's why Old School experimentalists did theatrical exhibition: harder for folks to walk out when they've already paid but are stuck in an auditorium.  Free screenings...ptui!  No investment, no loyalty.  Argh, these kids today!  And hey, get off my lawn!

Chuck Kleinhans