[Frameworks] DVD/ Vimeo/ Blu-ray (was: this guy's youtube etc)

Florian Cramer flrncrmr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 19:06:03 CDT 2011

On top of that, Vimeo allows to download the video file originally
uploaded by the filmmaker. If properly encoded, this source file has a
higher bitrate and quality than the in-browser video of Vimeo. The
standard is 7000kbit/s with  mpeg4/h264 encoding. This is
significantly above DVD quality.

--
blog: http://en.pleintekst.nl