[Frameworks] Support Chicago 8 Film Festival

karen johannesen johannesenkaren at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 13:16:06 CDT 2011

Interested in supporting Chicago cinema culture? Love Super 8mm as much as we do? Please consider donating to our Chicago 8 Film Festival kickstarter! We are an experimental film festival dedicated to screening work on super 8, single 8, and small gauge blown up to 16mm. We are more than halfway to our goal but we still need your support. Any amount will help. See our kickstarter page here. To learn more about us see our website here.
The Chicago 8 Small Gauge Film Festival