[Frameworks] Millennium FIlm Journal 16/17/18

MIllennium Film Journal mfj at mfj-online.org
Sat Jul 23 09:08:22 CDT 2011

Millennium Film Journal 16/17/18 "20th Anniversary Issue" (1987) has been unavailable for many years.

While cleaning up the Millennium Film Workshop space, we found a few copies of MFJ 16/17/18. They are in mint condition.

We are offering the first eight at $50 each plus shipping, through amazon. and our website:

http://www.amazon.com/Millennium-Film-Journal-Anniversary-Special/dp/B005D1X9M2/

http://mfj-online.org/journalPages/MFJ16%2C17%2C18/MFJ16TOC.HTML

After the first eight are sold, the final few will be offered at a higher price (to be determined).

As always, there are many special deals on our website, and many of our back issues are also available through amazon. The Millennium needs your support at this critical time, and all sales of the journal go directly into the Millennium's operating budget.

best wishes from hot NYC,

Grahame

Grahame Weinbren
Senior Editor