[Frameworks] Cinematograph 7

Brett Kashmere brettkashmere at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 13:52:25 CDT 2011

I don't believe the "Live Cinema" volume of Cinematograph was ever published.  You might want to contact Thomas Beard, the issue's guest editor, for more info.

Best,
Brett

Brett Kashmere
Editor, INCITE! Journal of Experimental Media & Radical Aesthetics
Visiting Assistant Professor of Cinema Studies, Oberlin College
http://www.brettkashmere.com

--- On Sat, 7/30/11,