[Frameworks] Kenneth Anger's - "The Story of O"

a s a.magicklantern at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 14:11:42 CDT 2011

Hello All,

Has anyone ever seen Anger's "The Story of O",  Can you go to The
Cinemateque Francais and ask to screen it? Do bootlegs exist? All I know
about it has been through interviews I have read with Kenneth Anger, but no
one seems to ask where the film is now and if it will ever be released. Does
he even have a copy?

 I am aware of it's limited edition nature and the legal issues with it's
funding but one can only hope to see it. Even descriptions of what the shots
look like would be interesting.

Best