[Frameworks] seeking Brazil venues

matt's frameworks address lists at rodeofilmco.com
Mon Jun 6 13:01:20 CDT 2011

Hi Andy,

check out the Academia de Cinema Internacional in Sao Paulo.  I did a week
long workshop there in January and had a blast.  Steven Richter was my main
contact person there.  http://aicinema.com.br/

Sao Paulo is also rich in architecture and art museums, so spend a day or
two there checking it out.

-Matt