[Frameworks] setting up the lamp for a JK printer

D Dawson decodawson at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 9 12:13:27 CDT 2011

I have seen some JKs where the bulb is an inch or so from the back of the
frosted glass.  Personally though, the ones I have worked on have been about
four ­ five inches back.

It is an extremely bright light and it is illuminating the milkglass, so it
is well diffused, I can¹t see why it would have to be so tight up against
the back.   The one at the Winnipeg Film Group is about 4-5² back and we
have never had any problem with getting sufficient light -  Sask FilmPool
is(was) the same.

Deco

www.decodawson.com