[Frameworks] Takehisa Kosugi

Jonathan Walley walleyj at denison.edu
Fri Jun 10 13:07:25 CDT 2011

Dear Robert,

Thank you - I would love to see the catalog, if it's no trouble for
you to send it. My address is:
174 Mithoff Street
Columbus, Ohio 43206

The other day I sent you another email asking about something in the
Frampton file at Anthology. I'm wondering if you got that?

Thanks very much for your help - all best,
Jonathan

walleyj at denison.edu