[Frameworks] Facebook

John Woods jawoods01 at yahoo.ca
Sun Jun 12 13:22:44 CDT 2011

While not as hip as Facebook. A regular old message board would be easier to
follow threads and be a more search-able database for people asking questions or
doing research.

But while we can debate the merits of various types of electronic communication
even a simple Facebook page would annouce that "Frameworks is here and this is
what we're about". It would reach a wider audience that it currently has.