[Frameworks] Facebook

John Woods jawoods01 at yahoo.ca
Sun Jun 12 14:20:50 CDT 2011

Does setting up a g-mail acount allow you to search threads that started before
you started the account? Can you import threads older than 5 years ago that are
available in archive digests?

I can't speak for Matt's idea but I'm not proposing that Frameworks exist only
on Facebook. Just that there could be a Frameworks group page that informs
people that the list exists and then people can 'like' or become 'friends' of
Frameworks. Yes its all rather silly but that's just what people do these days.
There is a huge audience out there that thinks that if it doesn't exist on
Facebook then it just doesn't matter.