[Frameworks] Facebook

mike rice bacnheday at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 15:24:50 CDT 2011

Yes, a facebook page that allows users to "like" the frameworks list does
seem harmless, but besides publicity (which I am not sure if Frameworks
really needs, but if I am mistaken please say), what does this list really
stand to gain from moving to Facebook?

To John's question about the limits of Gmail: my point was not that Gmail is
the *answer* to the organization flaws in Frameworks, just that there are
other possibilities out there rather than just leeching onto social
networking sites... I guess the point was that the text is all here, it is
my opinion that it should be up to the user (the reader, contributor that
is) to figure out what to do with it, how to comprehend it best.