[Frameworks] Facebook

Matt Helme dcinema2134 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 23:28:42 CDT 2011

I thought it would be a good idea to have a central location to post our work in stead of people always sending out links as individual messages, but i've heard great arguments the facebook idea.As far as supporting a commercial entity, a lot of us have supported Canyon Cinema and NYFCOOP.
Matt

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=oscarthepug1234&aq=f