[Frameworks] Facebook

Tim Halloran televisual at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 13:29:11 CDT 2011

"The manifesto that helped launch the Electronic Frontier Foundation in the early 1990s championed a "civilisation of Mind in cyberspace" – a kind of worldwide metabrain. But personalised filters sever the synapses in that brain. Without knowing it, we may be giving ourselves a kind of global lobotomy instead."

Sums it up rather nicely.

DEATH TO VIDEODROME--LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH!

Tim