[Frameworks] Avant-garde film, F*c*book, and the nature of attention

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 21:09:00 CDT 2011

it is so boring when people whine about people that leave the list because
of a specific discussion
who cares

does anyone that whines about this know that there is something called
censorship (self and otherwise)
which is sick, lifeless and unethical
and something any descent filmmaker would rail against

i question the priorities of these people
it is so sterile
and i am happy to see such people ditch the list - see ya!

Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet