[Frameworks] 7231 Plus-X replacement - ORWO available in the U.S.

Freya freya128 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 05:05:24 CDT 2011

Don't quote me on this as my memory of all things film tech, has gone a little mushy but I'm under the impression that Fomapan can only be processed as reversal. There is an antihalation layer (not a remjet backing but in the film itself) that is removed as part of the reversal processing, so you would need to work out how to get rid of it if processing as negative.

Would suggest you investigate further before attempting to process as neg. Sorry for the bad news. Hope I turn out to just be confused.

love

Freya

What I would like to try is Fomapan 100R processed as negative. I noticed the west coast suppliers who used to carry

Fomapan 100R no longer do, so not certain if this is still available in the States?

Alain