[Frameworks] 7231 Plus-X replacement - ORWO available in the U.S.

director at lift.on.ca director at lift.on.ca
Sun Jun 19 14:18:42 CDT 2011

LIFT and Niagara Custom Lab are currently running tests on the full range
of ORWO camera and lab stocks. We may start carrying some in the LIFT
store for mail order and pick-up this summer if there is sufficient
interest.

Not sure what the prices will be, but I will send an update when we start
listing it.

Ben

lift.ca