[Frameworks] MFA experimental/alternative programs

Marcy Saude threecolorsallblack at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 19:23:03 CDT 2011

I just completed the (relatively new) Film Studies MFA program at the University of Colorado at Boulder (aka "where Stan Brakhage taught"), which is a joint program with the Department of Art and Art History.Jeanne Liotta, Phil Solomon, Christina Battle, and Dan Boord teach in the film department; I also worked with faculty in the sculpture, integrated media arts, painting and ceramics departments, and got a lot out of interdisciplinary graduate critique classes with MFA students from across studio art disciplines.

-Marcy