[Frameworks] MFA experimental/alternative programs

matt's frameworks address lists at rodeofilmco.com
Mon Jun 20 13:47:19 CDT 2011

hey all,

thanks for the great feedback.  i am not so much looking for a place to get
a MFA, but to map out the various programs that are out there, big or small,
cheap or expensive, US or abroad, that have strong traditions in
experimental film.

i am also very interested in newer hybrid programs, that have roots in
experimental film but are also incorporating other fields of desicplin such
as documentary, new-media, etc.  I am finding these programs difficult to
research- as someone noted earlier it is as much about the teachers and
advisers in the program as it is what's advertised by the institution.

thanks again for the great feedback!

-matt