[Frameworks] Hand-Processing?

nicky.hamlyn at talktalk.net nicky.hamlyn at talktalk.net
Wed Jun 22 04:10:33 CDT 2011

I am a survivor from the pre Heath and Safety era, who has processed lots of colour reversal (wearing no gloves, glasses or mask) with no ill effects so far. Since all the stages of the colour reversal kits following the re-exposure stage can be done with the lid off, it's safe to assume that it's safe to do it in any kind of open container, I would have thought. You probably don't want to get BLIX on your skin, although even that stuff is fairly innocuous.

 I have found ordinary black and white Stop Bath to be the nastiest stuff to get up your nose!

Nicky Hamlyn.