[Frameworks] 16mm film stock in Dublin?

sarah browne sarahjbrowne at yahoo.ie
Wed Jun 22 16:53:54 CDT 2011

Hi Moira,

I have never managed to get any in Dublin. I've always ordered from London.
Steve Jones at Fuji gives an artist / student discount:

£57.82 including the 20% VAT for a 16mm 400ft roll. £15.77 for 100ft.
sjones at fuji.co.uk

He also recommended  shortdated film stock at cheaper prices on their
clearance website:
_
__http://www.filmstockclearance.com_ <http://www.filmstockclearance.com/>

Sam Clark at Fuji gives 10% reduction for b/w rolls (they ask for a
minimum order of 4)
£12.65 excluding VAT.
_samuel.clark at kodak.com_ <mailto:samuel.clark at kodak.com>

Also worth checking out is the 'complete 16' deal which includes
processing with Soho or iLab in London: http://www.complete16.com/

I've also ordered from Stanley Productions... Shipping with the above
makes it expensive.

Sarah

www.sarahbrowne.info