[Frameworks] Super 8 and x ray machines

mike rice bacnheday at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 11:26:05 CDT 2011

If you're willing to check any bags, I always go with the safe side: go to
your nearest photo supply store, buy a led bag (there is a particular brand
I use, have forgotten the name) and put all your film inside it. Most of
these bags will clearly state on them what the contents are, and you should
be fine. If not, then yes hand checking them should be okay. I am always
hesitant though with any color neg film no matter the ISO (more so than I
would be with color rev...)

Mike