[Frameworks] Kickstarter on Framewoks - Thoughts?

Dinorah de Jesús Rodriguez solisland at atlanticbb.net
Sat Jun 25 15:44:30 CDT 2011

i agree it helps us all to help one another and become aware of what others are working on.  i have made humble donations in the past to projects that i have seen on this and other lists and been truly inspired by, and i always feel great about the opportunity to do so.

i believe there are many possibilities that this list can offer and i have no problem with promotion of interesting and relevant work being one of them.

enjoy today...

Dinorah de Jesús Rodríguez
Multimedia Artist

www.solislandmediaworks.com