[Frameworks] Kickstarter on Framewoks - Thoughts?

Melissa Parson melissaparson at comcast.net
Mon Jun 27 15:03:53 CDT 2011

I agree with David. And think if Frameworks did start to get crappy
kickstarter calls for video mainstream stuff we find unrelated to
frameworks vision, then we would want to exnay it- cut off the spam.
but it's not likely i think.
I also like to see what folks are up to and help when I can even with
the most humble donation. I'm sure some on this list think kickstarter
is negative in some fashion, and likely it has it's problems too
but so far, I'm ok with it. just my 2 cents 2.