[Frameworks] FInal Cut Pro X

Steven Gladstone Steven at gladstonefilms.com
Tue Jun 28 06:59:01 CDT 2011

All this is sort of silly.

We are emotionally attached to "Apple" and see this as a betrayal of our
years of standing by Apple.

I'm annoyed, and I thought the best article I read was by one of the
earliest adopters of FCP, who wrote that Apple ought to have marketed
FCPX as something else, something new and different.

Apple will support FCP or it won't. If you vote with your wallet, I
suspect FCP will just disappear, doubtful that this is another "NEW
COKE" situation.

Pity though, FCP probably is what saved Apple, but now Apple is a
marketing and design company, not so much a software company.

--
Steven Gladstone
New York Based Cinematographer