[Frameworks] FInal Cut Pro X

Freya freya128 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 14:52:48 CDT 2011

Off the top of my head, theres Avid DNxHD which is an open source lossy codec similar in concept to Quicktime prores and there is HuffyUV which is a common open source lossless codec.

DNxHD is available as a quicktime codec, so don't quote me, but you might be able to use it in FCP 7 right now?

love

Freya