[Frameworks] FInal Cut Pro X

nicky.hamlyn at talktalk.net nicky.hamlyn at talktalk.net
Wed Jun 29 16:00:35 CDT 2011

However rigid or determining a medium may be, interesting work can always be made with it. It's a question of understanding a medium's characteristic and limitations, and turning them into strengths. That's why, eg, great work can be made in Super 8 just as much as it can be in 16mm or 35mm. Same goes for video formats, software etc,

Having said that, pencils are perhaps the least restricting artistic tools yet invented, and none of the problems attendant upon video formats, codecs etc apply to them,

Nicky Hamlyn.