[Frameworks] FInal Cut Pro X

Bart Weiss bart at videofest.org
Wed Jun 29 22:52:26 CDT 2011

Ii know this will be unpopular but I think the new FCPX will be a great editing tool.
I have been playing with it for a few days and am really impressed
there is lots of control once you figure out how it thinks.
I think there was a need to rethink the idea of editing and Apple was bold enough to give it a go
for some perspective reed this blog from Phil Hodgetts from sept
he explains why a new approach was needed

http://www.philiphodgetts.com/2010/09/what-should-apple-do-with-final-cut-pro/