[Frameworks] more sour grapes

DOMINIC ANGERAME dominicangerame at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 1 22:17:53 CST 2011

Much to my surprise I went on line to see the status of my entry at the Black
Maria Film Festival only to see a two word notice on Without a Box stating
status as  "Not Accepted" dated February 17th. I heard no direct word from the
Festival or its representatives and no emails directly from them.  I guess this
is the present state of affairs. Without a Box seems to be the main form of
communication from festivals  to filmmakers about their festival status.  I
suggest filmmakers prepare themselves accordingly and be prepared for this non
personal form of communication and fasten the seat belts. I guess I need to make
another rejection film different from my other one called "Hit the Turnpike".

Dominic