[Frameworks] Experimental Film - West Canada

John Woods jawoods01 at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 2 21:15:04 CST 2011

July is a long way off, no idea whats going on but IIRC in Vancouver July is
when we usually have a multi-day fireworks show. For films google the Pacific
Cinematheque, DIM Cinema (experimental screening night at the C-theque),
Celluloid Social Club (monthly short film screening usually a lot of local
shorts) and the film co-op (Cineworks) and the video co-op (Video-In) can have
workshops or screenings & events going on.