[Frameworks] Festivals vs Touring

Jack jack at jacktext.net
Thu Mar 3 22:20:07 CST 2011

Nope, i havent removed 30 min films from the art form at all. as I
said I program shorts that are 30 minutes long and always have done
Most of the shorts I've toured and written extensively about are long
(ie pull my daisy, wholly communion, fingered, police state etc etc).
However as I said for some festivals it's an issue, I am not saying
that's not problematic, merely an observation based on the discussion..
Jack

Sent from my iPhone