[Frameworks] withoutabox

DOMINIC ANGERAME dominicangerame at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 4 00:46:15 CST 2011

contact me off the list ok
da

________________________________
From: "jack at jacktext.net" <jack at jacktext.net>
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Thu, March 3, 2011 4:54:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] withoutabox

Dominic -
Did you submit to any of the experimental or underground or indie film
festivals? I'm thinking of festivals like Raindance, Chicago Underground, Sydney
Underground, Boston Underground, London Underground and so on.
Jack

On 04/03/2011, at 9:10 AM, DOMINIC ANGERAME wrote:

The past 8 months I have entered more a dozen film festivals. My work The Soul
of  Things was shown through my own efforts and not WAB at: